Tuesday, February 17

If you ever have the baby fever....

I know of one definate way to bring it to a complete halt. Spend one hour, yes just one, with my oh so lovely 2 year old daughter. She's usually not like this, but today she has been so moody, and it's just like a switch, going from stomping her feet to saying I love you, in an instant. Back and forth, whining, smiling, crying, giggling. Back and forth. Yikes! I'm hoping tomorrow is better!
I do have those thoughts of the baby days, when she was so teeny, wrapped up like a bundle, so easy to please. Back then I couldn't have imagined her being the big 2 year old she is now. *sigh*

1 comment:

State of Mind said...

My 20 month old does the exact same thing. I sometime think that this is the truest form of "pre-PMS". It seems that on these days, she takes a lot of naps:)